Today I think it's time we get up close and personal... So I'm going to share some fun and silly facts about myself. The real me.
1. I L-O-V-E high heels.... but I can't walk in them for more than 5 minutes. Even then I look like a newborn giraffe trying to figure out how it's legs work. While I'd like to imagine that one day I'll have a closet full of Jimmy Choo's, if that ever happens all they'll do is gather dust while my Sperrys get worn to the breaking point.
2. I constantly have a book with me. Books on business, cooking, sci-fi, and of course some romance. Don't try getting anything at the library, because I'm probably the person who's had that one book you want for waaaaayyyy too long.
3. I never really "got" SnapChat. I tried. Bless my heart did I try! In the end I had to get rid of it because 3 out of 5 of the snaps I sent was me doing a thumbs up to whatever anyone sent me.... I do have Instagram though! You can follow me: @kaceydphotography I haven't posted any thumbs up photos there that I'm aware of.
4. Cooking is one of my hobbies. My fiance and I have an arrangement that as long as I cook the meals he'll do the cleaning, and it works for us. He's kind of OCD and nothing is ever cleaned to his standards, and I can make something more complicated than cereal, so it's a win-win. Tonight we're having fresh tomato bruschetta.
5. I am a homebody. Some days more of a hermit-recluse than a human. I love my work and I love being social, but if you've never experinced the nirvana of sweatpants-and-a-scrunchie-at-home-watching-Netflix-on-a-cold-rainy-day you haven't lived!
6. Once I get started with the :) in texts and emails, it gets awkward. I don't have a personal record I can share, but if we've communicted this way you've experinced it. :)
7. I'm one of "those dog people" and my dog knows it. Spoiled doesn't even begin to cover him. For example, I had a session last week and met the client at my house, so he stayed in the master bedroom for 20 minutes. This is after I've been home all morning, so he's not neglected. He whined and howled the ENTIRE time like someone was in there beating him. It was just pathetic. When I go in to see if he's caught in the door or broke a leg or some other cause for this horrendous noise, he's sitting on the queen size bed bawling. Oh boy. We will be starting some puppy training classes.
8. I love a good glass of wine. And when I say good, that's a loose interpretation seeing as I have no knowledge of wine. No one would ever call me a wine snob, because all the wine I drink is cheap. Like, a step above the boxed kind cheap. And I think it's delicious so there, haters! Every once in a while I'll splurge on a more expensive bottle, but with high hopes that I won't like it because I'd much rather enjoy the cheap kind and buy more shoes I can't walk in.
9. I exercise, but I only like one activity for about 17 days at which point its time for a new regimen. If I have to run on a treadmill one more time.... Thank heavens its spring, let's just say that. This week's regimen is tennis which I suck at, but is so fun.
10. I have a coffee addiction. In reality I should just say caffeine addiction. Oh, I'll spend $5 on my coffee, but it needs to have enough milk, sugar, chocolate syrup, and whatever other amazing-ness that Starbucks has dreamed up in there so that I barely taste the coffee. I just want a smidge of the taste and like 17,000 times the amount of caffeine. No I don't want a plain cup of joe, ewww. Give me the carmel-frappe-mocha-choco-drizzle-ccino, thaaaaaaaaanks.
Well there they are! Ten totally random facts about me. Any questions?