Struggling to decide if you should have your hair and makeup done the day of the shoot? Let's talk! Here are 5 Reasons to Add Pro Hair and Makeup!
1. RELAX Inevitably, the day of your session your hair will have a mind of it’s own or you’ll have a zit with it’s own zipcode. Knowing that an expert will handle every strand and cover any imperfections will keep you calm & excited the day of your shoot.
2. WEATHER We all know how Missouri weather operates. No matter how well timed your session is, there’s a good chance it could be 95 degrees and 100% humidity.... in March. Professional styling will have your hair and makeup looking perfect from start to finish whether we are dealing with wind, heat, humidity or all the above!
3. GET YOUR GLAM ON Anyone else see a look they LOVE on Pinterest, then try it at home and look like a cast member from the Walking Dead? That is the last thing you want to happen 10 minutes before your shoot. You can be sure that the stylists you’ll be working with can give you the perfect soft eyeshadow, fun beach waves, and glowing contour for your shoot.
4. TIMELESS The last thing you want is photo documentation of that weird ponytail phase you went through in high school. I’ve thoroughly discussed the importance of looks that are as fun as they are timeless with the stylists so you can be proud to show off these images to your future children.
5. YOU ON YOUR BEST DAY The point of having pro styling is NOT to hide anything about you. We’re only going to enhance your natural beauty. There will be nothing overdone or “caked-on” about your finished look, only fresh faces and perfect hair.
So tell me, are you going to have your hair and makeup done? Why or why not? :)